I’ve recently came across the Cupcakes and Cashmere blog by Vogue's, Emily Schuman. This blog first caught my attention because I liked the name of the blog, it sounded girly and different. The blogs immediately grabbed my attention, with the lively photographs included throughout the text. Emily does a fantastic job at making a fun interesting blogs. Her blogs mainly consist of her two passions, fashion and food, two things I happen to really enjoy. Her blogs will keep any girl constantly clicking through it. Emily adds her personality to all of her blog. Not only does she give fabulous fashion tips/ideas but she adds links of where to buy the stylish clothes, and accessories in which she shows in her blogs. She also includes awesome hair and make-up tutorials with in her blog, giving step by step directions of how to achieving the desired look! She gives great home décor ideas. She doesn’t leave you guessing, of course there are links to the websites where you can purchase the gorgeous décor in which she introduces. And how can I forget, the recipes that she posts! The recipes are absolutely delicious, there’s a little bit of everything, breakfast, dessert, drink, snacks and dinner recipes! Check it out for yourself and see exactly what I’m talking about!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Professional Blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment