Monday, September 26, 2011

Where does my time go?

                                                                                       

   Where does my time go? good question. When i think about my time management i can't help but compare myself to the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. I feel like i'm always late , rushing to get things done. My time analysis  pointed out the obvious, there is definitely  not enough hours in the day!  My typical week usually consists of , around 14 hours of classes 18 hours of studying/ homework,13 hours of working , 14 hours of meal preparation/ eating/ clean up, 7 hours of transportation , 14 hours of personal care and 58 hours of sleep.So, that's a grad total of 138 hours out of 168 with a remainder of 30 hours, which i spent socializing, relaxing etc.  My weeks are pretty busy for the most part but i guess i still manage to have that 30 hours of free time. 30 hours certainly doesn't seem like enough! After reviewing my time analysis  i'v made a  few realizations  about myself and my time management skills. I find my problem to be that I don't organize my time properly and i find myself cramming. I think if i set and stuck to a more organized, definite schedule I would find my days to be much more manageable and relaxed. 

"I am definitely going to take a course on time management
..... just as soon as I can work it into my schedule."
                             -Louis E. Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment