
I started off thinking about the critical thinking video we have to make, and felt a little panic, because I've never created a video before. I had no idea were to start. Once i stopped over thinking it, I decided to start off with what I know and figure out the video aspect later. I am currently in the process of making my critical thinking video. I started off by looking through my inquiry notes/blogs and thinking about the different things we've went over in class. Then I did some brainstorming on critical thinking and wrote down everything that came to mind. Some of the things/words that came to mind when brain storming were, time management, motivation, success, goals, logic.
After I had an idea of what i was going to focus on , I developed some of my idea's into questions. I'm not really used recording videos/ making videos, so Iv spent alot of my time figuring out how to record and upload video from my camera. Once I got that out of the way I began to interview a few people. So far iIhave interviewed three SCSU students and one SCSU faculty. I asked them a few questions and to add any other thoughts they had on critical thinking. I found that part of the project to be relatively easy due ,to all the resources I had to use from class, notes, etc.
Now for the more difficult part. Right now I'm still trying to figure out how to create the video, edit it and basically how to put it together.On the bright side I did figure out how to upload the videos to my computer, so that a start! All though the technical aspects are a little rusty right now, I'm confident that with a little more messing around with Windows Media Player I'll figure it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment