Monday, October 24, 2011

Outside of my Comfort Zone

   This week I’ve really been "outside of my comfort zone" . Last week I caught some kind a stomach bug, so i had to stay home from school and call out of work. Around Wednesday i finally started to feel better. Then on Friday i began to feel sick again, this time its a cold which i currently have. Over all not a very” comfortable week”. I haven't really done anything too interesting. I’ve pretty much have just been going to school and trying to stay home and eventually, hopeful sometime in the near future feel better.

   

  On a more serious note, there is one thing I have been working on that i consider to be outside of my comfort zone. That is our inquiry mid-term assignment, making a movie. Iv never been to good at figuring out different things on the computer. The idea of trying to figure out how to make a movie stressed me out. when I first began working one on the project I wanted to eventually finish it successfully . There was one problem  I didn't even know where to start . To my surprise I'v actually been able to successfully  complete my video. Although that's not the most interesting "new" thing i will do, It was something different that I did. I look at it as a rather positive experience; i now know how to make a movie on Windows Movie Maker , and hopefully the other positive aspect will be a good grade.      

                                                          


  


 “When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry;                        
      you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish.”-Winnie the Pooh 

No comments:

Post a Comment