For my final video I am focusing on the topic of student health in college. I'm finding the final video much easier and interesting then the mid term video, mostly because we were able to choose our own topics. For my final video I am using a different approach then my mid term video.I'm making this video more personalized , kind of like I'm talking to my viewers. My mid term video didn't have as much as a personal feel to it . And it consisted of a lot of question/reactions.The recordings in my mid term video were of other people.
In my final video I hope to include myself in some of the recordings. to make my video a bit unique ,I plan on making a funny skit to go along with my topic. I am working on making this video a bit more informative and personal then my last. I think I will be able to expand my creativity more then in my last video, now that I'm. familiar with how to use my video program.So far my Draft looks like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment